About the RMBF student volunteer role
This is a varied and flexible role with no regular time commitments so can fit in around your busy work/study schedule. By becoming an RMBF volunteer you can stand out in job applications by demonstrating your care for the medical community and at the same time boost your own wellbeing. You could do one, or all, of the following activities:
- Raise awareness of the help the RMBF can provide to fellow students
- Promote the work of the RMBF amongst other medical societies & associations
- Liaise with medical school student support staff
- Provide information to medical students and their families who might need our help
- Help to identify emerging needs of medical students
- Assist the RMBF with research projects and provide feedback on proposed RMBF strategies and policies
We provide training, guidance and useful resources to all our volunteers.
RMBF student volunteer
The thought of any one student picking up the leaflets that I distribute, being thankful to receive that information, and then using it to improve their quality of life at medical school is a great thought, and keeps me motivated
Volunteer expression of interest form
If you think volunteering sounds right for you, just fill out the form below. Our Head of Volunteering, Kate Bresler-Jones, will get in touch to discuss how you could help and give you more information.
Already a volunteer? You can find helpful resources, information and much more in our Volunteer Area.