About the RMBF Volunteer role
This is a varied role and you could do one, or all, of the following activities:
- Distribute RMBF promotional material
- Support RMBF staff at medical conferences and events across the UK
- Deliver talks and presentations on RMBF services
- Formal and informal networking activities
- Raise our profile online through your own networks/social media
- Individual fundraising/challenge events
- Support community fundraising events
- Provide regular friendly phone support to isolated doctors and medical students
We provide training, guidance and useful resources to all our volunteers.
Many volunteers are also involved in our local Guilds across the country, who support the RMBF with local fundraising and community events. Our Guilds are always looking for new faces, so why not get involved?
Having had what, I consider to have been a privileged career, it saddens me to witness how poorly we as a nation are looking after our medical workforce. As there is no support for them I wish to fill that gap as best as I can.
Volunteer expression of interest form
If you think volunteering sounds right for you, just fill out the form below. Our Head of Volunteering, Kate Bresler-Jones, will get in touch to discuss how you could help and give you more information.
Already a volunteer? You can find helpful resources, information and much more in our Volunteer Area.