If you are in difficulty and would like to seek help from the RMBF, please check our eligibility criteria here. For further information and to request an application pack, please contact our casework team:
[email protected] – 020 8540 9194 (select option 1)
[email protected] – 020 8540 9194
24 Kings Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8QN
or use the contact form below.
During the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, we are following government regulations around home working. We have a skeleton staff in office, with others working remotely. Most telephone numbers below are not currently in use and voicemails may only be checked intermittently. We recommend getting in touch via the relevant email address first (please see above). Please indicate in your message which department or team member you would like to contact.
Fundraising & Communications
For all enquiries about fundraising for the RMBF, as well as our publications, mailing lists, website content, and social media channels:
- Claire Arnott, Head of Fundraising & Communications: 020 8545 8443
- Joe Meredith, Senior Communications Officer: 020 8545 8441
- Stephanie Still, Community & Events Fundraising Officer: 020 8545 9946
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out the expression of interest form. For other volunteering enquiries:
- Kate Bresler-Jones, Head of Volunteering: 020 3255 3003
- Michelle Zal, Administration Manager & Committee Secretary: 020 8545 8444
For accounts payable, as well as to make a donation via phone:
- Finance team: 020 8540 9194 (select option 4)