Financial help for refugee doctors
What we provide
- If you are a refugee doctor retraining to practise medicine in the UK, we may be able to help with a one off award.
You will need to be registered with our formally accepted RMBF programme partner, Reache North West. In future we hope to extend the list of partnerships to more organisations covering more areas.
You also need to:
- have obtained full UK refugee status
- have been accepted on the BMA Refugee Doctor initiative
- have passed PLAB 1
- currently be studying for PLAB 2
- have arranged an approved clinical attachment
- be in financial need and to be unable to support yourself financially
How do I apply for help?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8540 9194 (option 1) to talk to our Casework team, and discuss whether you are eligible for help.
Other types of help
If you are not eligible for direct financial support, we offer access to general advice & support articles, and links to other organisations: