Financial help for refugee doctors
You will need to be registered with our formally accepted RMBF programme partner, Reache North West. In future we hope to extend the list of partnerships to more organisations covering more areas.
You also need to:
- have obtained full UK refugee status
- have been accepted on the BMA Refugee Doctor initiative
- have passed PLAB 1
- currently be studying for PLAB 2
- have arranged an approved clinical attachment
- be in financial need and to be unable to support yourself financially
What we provide
- If you are a refugee doctor retraining to practise medicine in the UK, we may be able to help with a one off award.
How do I apply for help?
- If you meet the above eligibility criteria, please contact the Programme organiser at Reache for details on how to proceed.
For any other queries, please email [email protected] or call 020 8540 9194 (option 1) to talk to our Casework team.
Other types of help
If you are not eligible for direct financial support, we offer access to general advice & support articles, and links to other organisations: