Looking to take on an iconic challenge on two wheels? Look no further!
We are offering five riders the chance to join #TeamRMBF and take part in this year’s edition of the legendary Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100.
This cycling challenge shadows the spectacular route of the 2012 Summer Olympics road race, taking you through the closed streets of London and the stunning hills of Surrey, and finishing just outside Buckingham Palace. You’ll end the day with a huge sense of achievement – not just from the mammoth effort, but also from the impact your fundraising will make for doctors and medical students in real hardship.
- When: Sunday 16 August 2020
- Start location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
- End: Buckingham Palace, London
- Distance: 100 miles
- Fundraising target: £500
- Registration fee: £30
How we’ll support you
As part of #TeamRMBF, all our riders will receive:
- An RMBF cycling jersey to wear with pride on the day
- A welcome pack with plenty of fundraising ideas
- Ongoing support throughout your training to help you smash your fundraising target
- Opportunity for a pre-event London meetup with the RMBF team and fellow riders
What you’ll get on the day
- Baggage drop-off
- Refreshments on sale at starting area
- Televised nationally live on the BBC
- Over 150,000 spectators lining your route to watch and cheer
- Mechanical assistance along the way
- Multiple drink and food stations
- Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 finisher’s medal
- End-of-ride festival zone
If you weren’t lucky enough to secure a ballot place, we have five places available. Simply fill out the form below to tell us your details and why you’d like to join #TeamRMBF.
Please note that places are not awarded on a first come first served basis – we will look at every application and let you know if you have been successful as soon as possible.
Already have a ballot place?
We’d love for you to join #TeamRMBF! Once you’ve set your own fundraising target, we’ll do everything we can to help make your fundraising a huge success. Once you’re sure you’ve secured your place, please contact Stephanie Still, our Community & Events Fundraising Officer, on [email protected] or 020 8545 9946. We’d be delighted to hear from you and to have a chat about your plans leading up to the race.