This page originally appeared on Money4MedStudents
RMBF.org now hosts all revised and updated Money4MedStudents content
Students and clothing make a strange relationship. You don’t want to look shabby, but nor can you be spending £20 on a t-shirt every week, and no matter your gender, finding the right clothes without spending a fortune is essential for university life.
- Many clothes stores offer student discounts, and your NUS Card also offers attractive discounts to many high street stores.
- Try looking for sale items when visiting clothes stores, and always visit their websites to find out about promotional items and discounts.
- Visiting discount clothing stores could increase your savings further while building up your wardrobe
- Further savings can be made, if you are feeling adventurous, by customising your old clothing to give it a new lease of life
- Shopping online can also save you money, and there are many websites that will also give you a student discount